COMPANY NAME: THDC India Limited
The Tehri Dam & Hydro Electric Project had initially been accorded Investment Clearance by the Planning Commission in June, 1972 for implementation by the Government of U.P., with an installed generating capacity of 600 MW. The State Government commenced the construction of the Project in 1978. Subsequently, in 1983, the proposed Installed Capacity of the Project was increased by the State Government to 1000 MW.
FIELD OF WORKING: Core/Technical/Govt/Others
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Executive Trainee
SALARY OFFERED: Rs.16,000- 35500 /Month
TOTAL VACANCIES: 48
JOB LOCATION: Dehradun
LAST DATE: 31 December 2016
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
THDCIL invites applications from bright result oriented, energetic and dynamic young Diploma Engineers of Uttarakhand domicile with bright academic record to join the organization as JUNIOR ENGINEER TRAINEE in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Discipline:-
- 3 Yrs Full Time Regular Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks for General/OBC(NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD/ candidates.
- Age Limit(As on 1/1/2017): 27 Yrs for UR, 30 Years for OBC(NCL) ,32 Years for SC/ST
Note: Candidates who have acquired higher qualification in addition to three years diploma or are experienced are eligible to apply. However, no advantage in selection or in form of higher start/ Special Consideration shall be available to them.
- Jr. Engineer Trainee (Civil) - 26 Posts
- Jr. Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)-11 Posts
- Jr. Engineer Trainee (Electrical)-11 Posts
APPLY MODE: Online+Postal
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online latest by 30 January 2016 and send the required documents to following postal address latest by 13 February 2017
FOR MORE DETAILS: Click here
THDC INDIA LTD.
Bye Pass Road, Pragatipuram,
Phone: 0135 2473572
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now