COMPANY NAME: Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
CSC is a global leader of next generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. The Company's mission is to enable superior returns on our client's technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale. CSC has approximately 87,000 employees and reported revenue of $13.8 billion for the 12 months ended June 28, 2013.Our people do amazing things to help businesses, government and communities solve their toughest challenges.
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Associate Professional Test Engineer
JOB REQUISITION ID: 1600M9E
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Noida
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Experience working with computer systems and their uses
- Experience working with network management and protocol system testing
- Experience working with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc
- Experience working with data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects. Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation. May be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
- May assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires)
TO APPLY: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now