COMPANY NAME: Bombardier
We look far ahead to see and shape the future of mobility. Our goal is to continuously find better ways to bridge distances and bring people together. As the world’s only manufacturer of planes and trains, we’ve built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high speed trains and public transit that’s smarter than ever.
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Systems Engineer - Mechanical
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Hyderabad
LAST DATE: 12 January 2017
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers/Experienced
- Minimum Engineering Bachelor degree or similar(Mechanical)
- Previous experience with mechanical engineering design as system engineer or Integration.
- Defines all requirements for his/hers systems while taking into account customer contract, bid description, vehicle requirements, standards and additional requirements of authorities and operational requirements. Ensure designs are compliant to customer and legislative requirements. Including design review, design assurance statements, system testing, first article inspections, clause by clause responses to requirements.
- Creates the concept documents describing the system concept for a project/bid
- Evaluates suppliers’ proposals and benchmarks with other projects
- Manage technical response from system suppliers, via technical requirements documentation, interface documentation, deliverables lists, type testing, manuals, strategic development, building relations.
- Assist our sub-suppliers in the design process. Use experience to offer design solutions and where a practical solution cannot be found revisit requirements and find compromise for all stakeholders.
- Is responsible of all aspects of the Systems, their sub-functions, subsystems including technical specification, reliability, maintenance and performance. Ensure successful integration into the vehicle, from concept to finished product.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires)
TO APPLY: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now