COMPANY NAME: Altiostar
Altiostar is the mobile broadband industry's first provider of Virtual RAN(vRAN). Our unique LTE eNodeB is designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies. At Altiostar, our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their LTE networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost effective way.
COMPANY WEBSITE: http://www.altiostar.com/
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software
JOB ROLE: Member Technical Staff
SALARY OFFERED: Rs 7.5-9 LPA
JOB LOCATION: Bangalore
VENUE DATE: 29 December 2016
LAST DATE: 26 December 2016
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- B.E /B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE/Telecom) OR M.C.A/M.Sc - CS-2016 Batch
- High pH Score
- Exceptional in C/C++, pointers
- Passionate technologist who is always optimizing algorithms and code.
- Understanding of the Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP) is preferable.
- Understanding of Linux is preferable.
- Understanding of data analytics and R language will be an added advantage.
- Participate in designing robust packet processing and network optimization modules, and write quality C/C++ code to realize it.
- Participate in designing virtualized network functions, and implement good quality, low latency network APIs for them.
- Take responsibility and work with customers from around the globe (offshore or onshore) for validating and demonstrating Altiostar’s cutting edge technology.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online through elitmus employability test latest by 26 December 2016.
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now