COMPANY NAME: ACI Worldwide
ACI Worldwide powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,000 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. We process $13 trillion in payments and securities transactions each day, processing transactions for more than 250 of the leading global retailers, and 21 of the world’s 25 largest banks.More than 90 billion times each year, ACI solutions process consumer payments.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.aciworldwide.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software industry
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Associate QA Engineer
JOB ID: 16004338
SALARY OFFERED : Best in industry
LAST DATE: ASAP
VENUE LOCATION: Bangalore
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software development tasks.
- Understanding of platform and operating system architecture.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Validates product and customer requirements and identifies test coverage, requirement gaps and project risks from the requirements, while implementing requirements traceability throughout the project life cycle.
- Executes detailed test scripts to test the functionality of the proposed system. Assists with the risk analysis on the various components of the system.
- Preparation and management of complex test environments and test data conditions.
- Develops an understanding of the proposed system and assists in creation of test plans, which include testing schedules and resources required.
- Assists with the validation test phase including monitoring script execution and testers, logging and tracking problems found, and regression testing any changes made to the system. Is actively involved in the execution of test scripts.
- Assists in the execution of scripts to capture and analyze application and platform metrics.
- Assists in converting manual tests into automated tests using the specified framework.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
APPLY MODE: Online
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this post in online as soon as possible.
FOR MORE DETAILS & APPLY: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now