COMPANY NAME: Rudder Analytics
Rudder Analytics provides predictive and exploratory data analysis, helping businesses steer in the right direction. By employing wide range of statistical analysis techniques and development tools for data ETL, statistical modeling and data visualization; we deliver actionable insights across industries and business functions. Founded by alumni of top-tier institutes in India and with over 8 years of experience in business analytics and big data, Rudder Analytics caters to industry verticals including Retail and E-commerce, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Telecom, Sports and Gaming, Operations and Manufacturing.
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://www.rudderanalytics.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: Associate Analyst
SALARY OFFERED: Rs. 3.3-3.6 LPA
VENUE DATE: 20 November 2016
LAST DATE: 19 November 2016
VENUE LOCATION: Pune
JOB LOCATION: Pune
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Specialization: Only 2016 Batch in B.E /B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology) or MCA, M.E./M. Tech/M.Sc (Comp Science)
- Cut-off Marks: Minimum 55% in Graduation/Post-Graduation
- Interface with clients across geographies and business verticals, understand their business objectives and provide actionable and implementable solutions.
- Development and coding using statistical and data-oriented programming languages and tools like SAS, R, SPSS, MATLAB, STATA etc.
- Perform database management and data warehousing using MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc. on Amazon RDS-Redshift, Google Bigquery, Azure SQL, Hadoop etc.
- Design and develop operational and analytical dashboards using Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Pentaho, Domo, Klipfolio etc.
- Web Analytics tracking and setup using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Flurry, Tealium, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics etc.
- Take complete ownership of projects, be resourceful to design and implement solution with impeccable quality and delight clients at each touch-points through both communication and solution delivery.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment of a young start-up.
- Ability to learn, unlearn and relearn.
- Eye for minute details.
- Passion to master new technologies and methodologies.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Round 1: Aptitude test: pen and paper, duration: 45 minutes
- Round 2: Written programming test for shortlisted candidates from Round 1, duration: 90 minutes
- Round 3: Personal interview for shortlisted candidates from Round 2
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link latest by 19 November 2016-5 PM and attend the offcampus drive in following venue location on 20 November 2016 10:00 AM
To Apply: Click here
Date: 20 November 2016 Time: 10:00 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station,
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now