COMPANY NAME: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. (NBCC), is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Urban Development, with consolidated revenue of INR 5000 Crore. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the companys unique business model has today, made it stand out as a leader in its own right in the construction sector with more than INR 20000 Crore Order Book in hand and counting.NBCC has been executing many Landmark Projects as a PMC which contributes to about 70% of its annual revenue
FIELD OF WORKING: Government/Others
JOB ROLE: Assistant Engineer
TOTAL VACANCIES: 50
SALARY OFFERED: Rs.10,000-25,700/month
JOB LOCATION: New Delhi
LAST DATE: 26 December 2016
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Diploma in Engg. (Civil)- 3 yrs. Course.
- Knowledge on 2D drawings / and use of AutoCAD preferred. (Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Civil Engg. from regular course can also apply. However, due to their higher qualification, they will not be given any extra benefit during recruitment at the time of joining, if selected or afterwards or at the time of promotion).
- Upper agelimit (years) as on 31.10.2016: 28 Years
- Minimum qualification for Assistant Engineer, NE -7 grade is Diploma in Civil Engg. (3-years regular course) obtained from an Indian University/Institute duly recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- However, any applicant having regular course of Degree or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from University/Institute duly recognized by UGC/AICTE is also eligible to apply.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervision of construction activity related to high rise Buildings/ Bridges/residential building & water supply/sewer line works/Roa
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply this position in online latest by 26 December 2016
For More Details & Apply : Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now