COMPANY NAME: HP
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William "Bill" Redington Hewlett and David "Dave" Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world's leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.hp.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: Analyst Engineer - Recent Graduate
JOB ID: 1577876
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Chennai
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA degree graduation from any recognized university or institution
- Good level of English Language - written and verbal.
- Recent graduate (less than 1 year since graduating).
- Typically 0-2 years in Programming and Reporting skills.
- Experience using SQL, Visual Basic, Excel & Access.
- Basic knowledge of company operational processes.
- Basic understanding of core company businesses and revenue cycle.
- Good communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Good knowledge of process area.
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and function.
- Conducts research and data analysis for assigned projects.
- Responsible for quality testing, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for process improvement projects
- Supports process/program development with guidance at the business unit or country level.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible
To Apply: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now