COMPANY NAME: HCL Technologies
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Delivery Compliance Analyst Trainee
SALARY OFFERED : Rs 1.8 LPA
VENUE DATE: 13 December 2016
LAST DATE: 7 December 2016
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.Sc/BCA
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- 2016 & 2017 passed out candidates only
- BCA , BSc (Computer Science), BSc (IT)
- Throughout 60% in 10th, 12th & Graduation
- No Standing arrears
- Business Interview (Technical Interview)
- HR Interview
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 7 December 2016 and attend the drive in following venue on 13 December 2016
To Register: Click here
Date: 13 December 2016 at 8.30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 07.12.2016.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 09.12.2016.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 13.12.2016 at 8.30 am
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now