Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad. BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.bel-india.com
FIELD OF WORKING: Government/Others
JOB ROLE: Engineers
TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES: 13
- Electronic & Communication-6
- Mechanical Engineering-6
- Civil Engineering-1
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
VENUE LOCATION: Chennai
LAST DATE: 4 January 2017
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- First class for General & OBC candidates and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized University / Institution.
- Age limit: UPPER AGE LIMIT- 25 Years as on 01.11.2016 for General Candidates
Method of Selection:
- Selection will be through Written Test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an Interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test / interview.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size color photograph, on the day of the interview.
- Selected candidates will be posted to BEL-Chennai Unit.
APPLY MODE: Online
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates apply for this position online from 21 December 2016 to 4 January 2017
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now