COMPANY NAME: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
The Union Public Service commission has established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.The Commission consist of a Chairman and ten Members.The terms and conditions of service of chairman and members of the commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission(Members) Regulations,1969.
FIELD OF WORKING: Government/Others
JOB ROLE: Combined Defence Service Examination(I)-2017
TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES: 463
- Indian Military Academy-150
- Indian Naval Academy-45
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad-32
- Officers Training Academy-236
- Lt.to Major-Rs.15,600-39,100/month
- Lt.Col to Maj-Rs.37,400-67,000/month
- Gen/Gen Lt.Gen HAG-Rs.67,00-79,000/month
LAST DATE: 2 December 2016
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
For Indian Military Academy and Officers’ Training Academy
- Candidate should possess Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Candidate should possess Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution
- Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- A Citizen of India, or a subject of Bhutan, or a subject of Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to
- India before the 1st January, 1962 with
- the intention of permanently settling in
- India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently
- settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories
- Above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him/ her by the Govt. before declaration of result by UPSC.
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy—20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 02nd January, 1994 and not later than 01st January, 1998 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02nd January, 1992 and not later than 01st January, 1998
- only are eligible.
- For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) Male candidates(married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course)
- Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st
- January, 1999.
- Rs.200/- (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee)
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception Description Test (PP & DT). The candidates will be Shortlisted based on combination of performance in QIR Test and PP and DT.
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position online latest by 2 December 2016
To Apply: Click here
For More Details: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now