COMPANY NAME: HP-EG Sales Operations
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William "Bill" Redington Hewlett and David "Dave" Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world's leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.hp.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: Technical Solution Consultant
JOB LOCATION: Bangalore
VENUE DATE: 10 December 2016
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech-2016 Batch Only
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Engineering Graduate B.E/B. Tech (Streams- CS, E&C, IS, Electronics & telecom , EEE , IT).
- Percentage: 10th, 12th, B.E/B. Tech marks/aggregate to be 60% and above with no arrears.
- Year of passout: 2016.
- Willingness to learn and implement. Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments. Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ)
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to HP servers, HP storage and HP networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues
- Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customer’s case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with HP
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact
APPLY MODE: Employee Referral+Walk-in
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates attend the drive in following venue.
To Apply: Click here
Date & Time : 10th Dec 2016, Reporting Time : 8.30 AM
K S School of Engineering and Management.
Off Kanakapura Road,
Bangalore - 560 062
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now