COMPANY NAME: ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of 2014, it is the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and market capitalisation. It offers a wide range of banking products and FINANCIAL services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The Bank has a network of 4,050 branches and 12,642 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 17 countries including India.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.icicibank.com
FIELD OF WORKING: Bank
JOB ROLE: Probationary Officer Programme
SALARY OFFERED: ₹ 4 LPA (Approx)
JOB LOCATION: Across India
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: Any Degree
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Graduates with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2016 (Should have been born on or after 31st December 1991).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD) Read More
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible
To Apply : Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now