COMPANY NAME: Accenture (Accenture India Pvt Ltd)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. To Check Accenture india work culture: Click here
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.accenture.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: Associate IT Operations - Level 12
SALARY OFFERED: Rs.3.15 LPA
JOB LOCATION: Across India
VENUE DATE: Will be informed later
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Degree: BE/BTech (All Streams) from 2016 batch (full time course only)
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree (Irrespective of the region)
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Gap year: A Maximum of 1 year gap in education
- Good pH score
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24x7.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position through elitmus employability test latest by 18 January 2017
To Apply: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now