COMPANY NAME: Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: Software Developer
JOB ID: 144473
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Gurgaon
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized University or Institution.
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
- Solution Design
- Development and Integration of Solution
- Solution Handover
- Solution Support
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
To Apply: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now