COMPANY NAME: Cognizant Infrastructure Services
Cognizant enables global enterprises to address a dual mandate: to make their current operations as efficient and cost-effective as possible and to invest in innovation to unleash new potential across their organizations.What makes Cognizant unique is our ability to help clients meet both challenges. We help them enhance productivity by ensuring that vital business functions work faster, cheaper and better. And, our ability to conceptualize, architect and implement new and expanded capabilities allows clients to transform legacy models to take their business to the next level.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.cognizant.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: Engineer Trainee
SALARY OFFERED: Rs.3.3 LPA
JOB LOCATION: Across India
VENUE DATE: 13 November 2016
VENUE LOCATION: Coimbatore
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time)
- 2015 and 2016 batch pass outs only in BE/ B. Tech– All streams except bio-related courses
- First class (60%) in 10th, 12th, UG (Full time/Regular courses)
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location
- Should be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates shouldn’t have appeared for the
- Cognizant fresher recruitment process in the past 6 months
- No Standing Arrears
- Not more than 24 months gap in education
- Good communication skills and customer management experience
- Work experience with clients outside India or in onsite roles.
- Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision
- Willing to work in 24x7 environment
- Good Analytical & Coordination skills are essential.
- Basic Customer service skills
- Basic understanding of Computers and Trouble shooting skills required.
- Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 1Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
- Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills(Voice & Email) to handle global customers
- Strong keyboard skills
- Ability to perform in adverse situations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receiving end user calls
- Provide first level resolutions
- Ticket creation/Categorization / Prioritization
- Ticket escalation to respective Support Group
- Incident resolution and recovery
- Ticket Closure.
- As part of our selection process, we will conduct an online aptitude test, which will be followed by Group Discussion,Technical, Voice and HR interviews.
Student Information (Mandatory)
- Students must carry the following documents in original and photocopies for the recruitment process –
- Two recent passport size photographs (taken with a light background, and ears clearly visible,)
- Two copies of resume (maximum of two pages)
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, (diploma mark sheets, if applicable) UG semester wise mark sheets, Provisional, Consolidated mark sheet, PAN Card and Passport
- Please ensure that only those students who meet our criteria can take part in Cognizant’s placement process.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates may register for this drive in Online and attend the drive in following venue on 13 November 2016.
To Apply : Click here
Pollachi Main Road, Eachanari
Online Test will happen on 13 November 2016 , 9:00 AM at Karpagam University Campus , Murugar Block. Shortlisted candidates will be called for next level of interview on 14/11/2106.
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now