COMPANY NAME: Bentley Systems
At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, industrial and power plants as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.bentley.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: Associate Software Engineer
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Pune
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- Programming skills – A level of Technical knowledge in C/C++ or C#, Microsoft SQL or Oracle Forms or PL/SQL
- Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meet the expectations of internal and external clients
- Eloquent Communication – Able to convey ideas in a structured manner clearly and accurately to others in writing and verbal communication
- Problem Solving Mindset – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Result Driven – Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
To Apply: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now