COMPANY NAME: Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
FIELD OF WORKING: Govt/Bank
JOB ROLE: Research Positions in Grade-B
TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES: 4
SALARY OFFERED: Rs.35150-62400/month
JOB LOCATION: Across India
LAST DATE: 16 December 2016
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: Ph.D
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Candidate should possess Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance form reputed universities is the minimum required educational qualification. The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics. High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are essential.
- Specific areas of our research interest include Monetary economics, e-banking and financial institutions, central banking, corporate finance, financial markets, financial regulation, financial stability, household finance, liquidity, payment systems and related areas of macro finance such as real‐financial sector linkages and international economics and finance.
- Candidates will be expected to do policy oriented research to assist in RBI’s economic policy formulation. Candidates should have the ability, background, and motivation to conduct quality research independently and also help develop a vibrant research environment.
- Candidates will also be expected to conduct high quality original research directed at the top economics and finance journals.
- The applicant should be below 34 years of age. In case of PWD candidates, age relaxation as per extant Government of India instructions
Final selection will be through interview only. A preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for making, if necessary, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview. Hence, merely fulfilling the minimum requirements laid down for the post would not automatically entitle any candidate for interview. The place and date of interview will be advised to the short-listed candidates in due course.
APPLY MODE: E-Mail + Postal
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their application by e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to the following address on or before 16 December 2016.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Third Floor, RBI Building,
Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station,
Byculla, Mumbai - 400008
The following documents should be submitted along with the application:
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DoB, passport, etc.)
- Copy of Certificate of acquiring Ph. D. in Economics or Finance.
- CV, Details of Research work, links to published and unpublished research work and names of three academic scholars to serve as references.
- OBC candidates have to submit a latest OBC certificate issued on or after December 1, 2014.
- PWD candidates should submit a latest certificate to this effect issued by an authorized Government of India/ State Government Department/ Hospital.
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now