COMPANY NAME: Intel
Intel Corporation (commonly referred to as Intel) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.intel.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: System Engineer
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Bangalore
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Bachelors in Engineering/Technology.
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel's business needs.
- Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards. Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing; automation, as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (Before the link expire)
To Apply: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now