CIPET is an ISO 9001:2008 QMS, NABL, ISO/IEC 17020 accredited premier national Institution devoted to Academic, Technology Support & Research (ATR) activities for the growth of Polymer & allied industries in the country. CIPET operates on hub & spokes model with 23 locations spread across the length & breadth of the country.
FIELD OF WORKING: Government/Others
JOB ROLE: Graduate Engineer Trainees/Technician Trainee/Assistant Officer
- Graduate Engineer Trainee - Rs.18,000/Month
- Assistant Officer-Rs.10,000/
LAST DATE: 15 February 2017
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/ITI/MBA/CA/ICWA
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Tool Room / Processing / Skill Development)
- Full Time First Class B.E./B.Tech. (Mechanical / Chemical / Polymer Technology) or Full Time First Class M.Sc. with specialization in Polymer Science from recognized Institute.
- Experience : 1). Tool Room Production with sufficient CNC Machining Knowledge 2). Plastic Processing with Shopfloor Knowledge in Injection Molding and Extrusion 3). Skill Training as a faculty in (Petrochemical Sector)
- I.T.I. (Turner / Fitter / Machinist) with one year experience in the relevant field from recognized Institute.
- Experience : 1). Adequate experience in operation of all types of CNC machines 2). Experience in handling all types of automatic Plastic processing machines of higher capacity 3). Experience in handling all types of testing machines as per NABL criteria
- Per & Admn./HR : Full Time First Class in any degree (Preferably in Mgmt. or any other professional field) and Full Time First Class MBA (Per./HR) / Master in Human Resource Mgmt. from recognized university.
- Finance & Accounts : Full time First Class B.Com and first class MBA (Finance) / M.Com from a recognized University OR Professional qualification CA/ICWA
- Experience : 0-1 year in the relevant field.
APPLY MODE: Postal
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates Applications strictly in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent in an envelope by Speed Post to the following address latest by 15 February 2017. The Candidate should mention “ Advt No. CIPET / HO-AI / 01 / 2017-Application for the post of ____________” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Sr. Officer (Admn./HR),
CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600 032
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now