COMPANY NAME: Henkel Adhesive Technologies
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
FIELD OF WORKING: Core/Technical Industry
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Graduate Engineer Trainee-Design
JOB REQUISITION ID: 160006OC
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Gurgaon
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 1 Year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering. One (1) year work experience is an advantage (open to join as Graduate Engineer Trainee).
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good Communications and Interpersonal skills.
- Part Designing, Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design Sign Off, Generating and updating design best practices, Design Standards.
- Design Interface (Internal & External), Production sign off -Internal & External Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) sign off.
- Part modeling – Structural, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulations, Validation Simulation Vs. Actual.
- Generate and update Modeling best practices and support Part designing.
- Validation of parts as per customer specs – All new program, Validation of all Material change, Process change.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply this position in online as soon as possible (before the link expires).
TO APPLY: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now