COMPANY NAME: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited(HPCL)
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 lists and enjoys a market share of 20.94% among PSUs in India.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.hindustanpetroleum.com
FIELD OF WORKING: Government/Core/Tehnical
JOB ROLE: Engineer
SALARY OFFERED: Rs.24,900-Rs.50,500/month
JOB LOCATION: Across India
LAST DATE: 10 February 2017
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines. All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular course/s from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2016. At the time of applying, candidates (belonging to General and OBC- NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks up to last semester examinations which is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
|Discipline||Prescribed 4 year full time Engineering degrees|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production|
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control|
|Chemical||Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining|
AGE LIMIT: 25 YearsSELECTION PROCESS:
- The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with Hindustan Petroleum are required to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017.
- Candidates appearing in different GATE paper other than that of their Qualifying Engineering discipline will not be considered for further selection procedure.
- On the basis of valid GATE 2017 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in order of the category-wise discipline wise merit list.
|Engineering discipline advertised by Hindustan Petroleum||Corresponding GATE-2017 paper||Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper code|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
APPLY MODE: Online
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online latest by 10 January to 10 February 2017.
For More Details: Click here (Indicative Advertisement)
TO APPLY : Click here (Application Starting Date : 10 January 2017)
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now