WEBSITE DETAILS: http://www.tcs.com/
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Marks Criteria:Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- In case you have done both, 12thand equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- It is requested that the Principal / Placement Officer of the College should verify the marks of the students and certify their eligibility to attend the TNSLPP.
HOW TO APPLY:
ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE: Rs 750/-Demand draft drawn in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
VENUE DATE & VENUE LOCATION: Will be informed Later
To register : Click here (Entry Level Freshers > Click Here > Off Campus Applicants)
More Details: Click here