JOB POSTED DATE: 9 December 2013
COMPANY NAME: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) provides reliable, practical solutions when and where our customers need them to lower costs, reduce risk and improve productivity. From the reservoir to the refinery we create value with high-performance products and services to analyze, drill, evaluate, complete and produce oil and gas reserves and then transport and refine the hydrocarbons. With 60,000 employees in more than 80 countries, our local geomarket teams work side by side with customers to engineer reliable, practical solutions—whether the application is deep water, unconventional hydrocarbons or production and water management.
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Graduate Field Engineer
JOB NUMBER: 1325274
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Across India
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree from a recognised university
- Should have a minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0 (2.2) or equivalent
- Should be resilient, persistent, flexible and adaptable.
- Should have leadership, creative problem-solving, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record may be required in some locations.
- Assembling and deploying downhole equipment at a base location prior to being dispatched to the wellsite.
- Designing wellsite interventions under supervision using simulation software packages
- Analyzing rigsite performance data and recommending changes to product configurations
- Assisting sales representatives in business development activities including presenting to clients
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candiates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires)
TO APPLY: Click here
Get Placed in Top MNC's(Cognizant,Accenture,Mindtree..etc): Register Here