JOB POSTED DATE: 9 December 2013
COMPANY NAME: Baker Hughes
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Graduate Field Engineer
JOB NUMBER: 1325274
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Across India
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree from a recognised university
- Should have a minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0 (2.2) or equivalent
- Should be resilient, persistent, flexible and adaptable.
- Should have leadership, creative problem-solving, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record may be required in some locations.
- Assembling and deploying downhole equipment at a base location prior to being dispatched to the wellsite.
- Designing wellsite interventions under supervision using simulation software packages
- Analyzing rigsite performance data and recommending changes to product configurations
- Assisting sales representatives in business development activities including presenting to clients
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candiates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires)
TO APPLY: Click here