JOB POSTED DATE: 31 October 2013
COMPANY NAME: Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is an autonomous Institute under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India. We do basic research in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and computer science. We have campuses in Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore and research facilities in various other places in India. We have master's and doctoral programs in our fields of work.
FIELD OF WORKING: Govt/Research/others
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Scientific Assistant
SALARY OFFERED: Rs.9,300 - 34,800/-month
JOB LOCATION: Mumbai
LAST DATE: 2 November 2013
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.Sc/Diploma
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 0-2 Years
- Candidate should possess B.Sc/Diploma in (CSE, IT) degree from a recognised university.
- Should have a minimum of 60% marks throughout.
- 0-2 years experience in computer system administration, networking, web page design and programming.
- Experience with computer hardware, knowledge of unix/linux and familiarity with JAVA, PHP, CSS, CMS desirable.
- Need to design, develop, test and work on satellite based digital systems.
- May visit and work at different ISRO centre’s in India.
- The nature of job also involves design and development of LAB VIEW based test systems, FPGA code writing etc.
APPLY MODE: Postal
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply in prescribed format with copies of relevant certificates/testimonials to the following address so as to reach on or before 2 November 2013
FOR MORE DETAILS: Click here
Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research,
Homi Bhabha Road,
Mumbai 400 005
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now