JOB POSTED DATE: 31 October 2013
COMPANY NAME: Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
FIELD OF WORKING: Govt/Research/others
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Scientific Assistant
SALARY OFFERED: Rs.9,300 - 34,800/-month
JOB LOCATION: Mumbai
LAST DATE: 2 November 2013
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.Sc/Diploma
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 0-2 Years
- Candidate should possess B.Sc/Diploma in (CSE, IT) degree from a recognised university.
- Should have a minimum of 60% marks throughout.
- 0-2 years experience in computer system administration, networking, web page design and programming.
- Experience with computer hardware, knowledge of unix/linux and familiarity with JAVA, PHP, CSS, CMS desirable.
- Need to design, develop, test and work on satellite based digital systems.
- May visit and work at different ISRO centre’s in India.
- The nature of job also involves design and development of LAB VIEW based test systems, FPGA code writing etc.
APPLY MODE: Postal
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply in prescribed format with copies of relevant certificates/testimonials to the following address so as to reach on or before 2 November 2013
FOR MORE DETAILS: Click here
Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research,
Homi Bhabha Road,
Mumbai 400 005