JOB POSTED DATE: 29 October 2013
COMPANY NAME: Microchip Technology
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Trainee Engineer
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Chennai
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/ B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics or allied branches from a recognized university.
- Strong in basic electronics, digital circuits, logic design etc.
- Sound understanding of micro controllers and micro peripherals.
- Good knowledge of the C and assembly programming language
- To perform Physical design automation includes block IP Integration checks, Standard cell validation and support.
- Participate in Block level test environment design & implementation
- Participate in chip level test environment implementation
- Development of automated validation process, ROM firmware, Software tools, SDK
- Micro-architecture and Design
- Implementation in Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL and Block Level Verification
- Synthesis, Design for Testability, Timing Closure, Power Estimation
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candiates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires)
TO APPLY: Click here