POSTED DATE: 3 September 2013
COMPANY NAME: Meritor
Meritor, Inc. is a premier global supplier of a broad range of integrated systems, modules and components to original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket for the transportation and industrial sectors. The company serves commercial truck, trailer and specialty original equipment manufacturers and certain aftermarket, and light vehicle manufacturers. Meritor marked its centennial anniversary in 2009, celebrating a long history of 'forward thinking.' Meritor common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MTOR.
WEBSITE DETAILS : http://www.meritor.com/
FIELD OF WORKING: Core/Technical/Others
JOB ROLE: Graduate Engineer Trainee
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Bangalore
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Candidates should be from B.E/B.Tech Graduates (or) equivalent
- To undergo training on software and the product.
- Execute CAD/Design/PDM/Electronics tasks
- Demonstrate quick learning ability on software tools and products.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of reading drawings.
- Demonstrate application of engineering principles to the designs
- Adhere to Quality systems and Processes.
- Achieve targets as per schedule.
- Deliver the responsibilities as delegated by supervisor.
- Be a good team player
APPLY MODE: Online
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible
To apply online: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now