IBM is a global technology and innovation company that stands for progress. With operations in over 170 countries, IBMers around the world invent and integrate hardware, software and services to help forward-thinking enterprises, institutions and people everywhere succeed in building a smarter planet. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
JOB FIELD : IT/Software Jobs
JOB ID: GBS-0601002
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
LAST DATE: ASAP
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Entry Level -Freshers
- The candidate should be a B.E/B.Tech graduate in computer science or related fields from any recognized university.
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position, team and department. Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
- Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Works on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members Accountable for individual or team results.
- May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this position through online as soon as possible(before the link expires).
TO APPLY: Click Here