Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with a workforce of approximately 130,000, of whom approximately 58,000 are employed in the United States.The company is headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey. Its current chief executive officer is David M. Cote. The company and its corporate predecessors were part of the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index from December 7, 1925 until February 9, 2008.The current "Honeywell International Inc." is the product of a merger in which Honeywell Inc. was acquired by the much larger AlliedSignal in 1999. The company headquarters were consolidated to AlliedSignal's headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey; however the combined company chose the name "Honeywell" because of its superior brand recognition.
WEBSITE DETAILS : http://www.honeywell.com
JOB ID: 00226855
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
LAST DATE: ASAP
- B.Tech Chemical/petrochemical Engineering Full time with Refinery/petrochemical Operations/Technical service knowledge.
- Should be a good Team player
- Should have good oral and written communication skill
- Shoudl have good customer handling skills
- Willingness to Travel
- Configuration & Implementation of Experion Blend Controller (EBC), Open BPC,IM and MA.
- Developing FDS/DDS documents, Build Documents, As-Built Documents.
- System Configuration, Implementation, Test Scripts documents generation for Unit Tests, System Tests, FAT and SAT, conducting tests and Sign Off.
- Training Customer & Internal Team on EBC, Open BPC and Movement Automation.
- Interaction with Support/developers for supporting solutions.