COMPANY NAME: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited
The Government of Madhya Pradesh vide order dated 1st July, 02 has incorporated Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited as a wholly owned Government of Madhya Pradesh Corporations under the Companies Act, 1956 to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply for and on behalf of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board in the areas covered by the Commissionaires of Jabalpur, Sagar and Rewa.
JOB FIELD : Core/technical/Govt/Others
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Assistant Engineer- Distribution
TOTAL VACANCIES: 33
TOTAL VACANCIES: 33
OFFERED SALARY: Rs. 15,600-39,100/Month
LAST DATE: 15 January 2017
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- The candidates applying for Assistant Engineer (Distribution) should be having BE/B.Tech. or any equivalent degree in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a University recognized by AICTE/ University Grants Commission with:
- Minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate in case of Unreserved / OBC candidates of MP Domicile and candidates of all categories not having M.P domicile.
- Minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate in case of SC/ST/Handicapped category candidates having M.P. domicile.
- The candidates appearing in Final Semester / Year examination may also apply, however, the candidates if selected shall have to produce the proof of having passed the final year/semester examination with minimum stipulated qualifying marks for the respective category before appearing for final document verification failing which their candidature shall be cancelled.
- AGE LIMIT : The age of candidates as on 01.01.2017 should be 21-40 Years
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this positions through online on or before 15 January 2017 Midnight.
FOR MORE DETAILS & APPLY ONLINE: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now