Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
WEBSITE DETAILS :www.cisco.com
JOB ID: R947759
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers( Entry Level)
- The candidate should be BS(EE/CS) graduate with 0-2 years experience.
- Good in 'C' programming, have a good understanding of any Linux flavor, IPC mechanisms, mutex, threads, shared memory
- Candidates should have working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and network layer protocols
- Some protocol understanding of one or more of the following - Radius, TACACS, Diameter, PPP, DHCP
- IPv6 knowledge is be a plus
- Team work and general problem solving capabilities are a MUST
- The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in SW design and development, debugging skills and the ability to write and maintain complex modules of code.
- The candidate should be able to write functional, design and unit test specifications, participate in peer reviews and must be a self starter.