JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Production Engineer
JOB CODE: 32413BR
LAST DATE: 15th May 2013
- The candidate should possess Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Production Engineering or candidate with 0 to 2 years’ experience in Production Engineering
- Should have exposure of working in Production Engineering Function.
- Must have knowledge on Industrial Engineering Techniques.
- Basic Knowledge on Sprint, Kola, etc. will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of ERP & PLM will be an added advantage.
- Must possess good MS Office Skills and good communication skills
- Trouble shooting skills on Assembly and Material preparation issues.
- The Production Engineer, Plan, Execute and Support CVA India operations with assembly instructions,equipment and facilities for efficient production.
- To provide engineering support to the process area in the plant
- To introduce design specifications and changes in production
- Leading a team of Diploma engineers, Technicians, to provide production with instruction, service and satisfy assembly needs: tooling, process balancing, ergonomic issues etc.
- Participate in the education and trainings provided by the company, continuously take care of self-development.
- Work in collaboration with other divisions and companies of Volvo group
Interested and eligible candidates apply these positions in online as soon as possible(before the link)