JOB REF NUMBER: 1127939
- The candidate should be Desired candidates are completing a bachelor's degree program with a focus on any of the following:
- Computer networking technologies, Electrical Engineering; Computer Science; Computer Engineering; Management Information Systems (MIS); Information Technology.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA with excellent recommendations from professors/internships.
- Candidate must have graduated in the last 12 months, or will be graduating this Summer 2013.
- Graduate Development Programs (GDP) to recruit and train next generation technical and business professionals in the Midrange, Network & Storage capabilities.
- Supports the participant with a fully-developed mentorship program from day one, with mentors at various levels of career development.
- Exposes the participant to executives and the organization's overall make-up and strategy.
- Trains the participant in not only technical skills, but also in general professional skills and business acumen.
- GDP recruits recent college graduates each year.
- Participants hired within the same calendar year are grouped into a class.
- This is a unique opportunity for both HP and the newly-hired, as it creates a group of peers who work together to learn the HP way and introduce the new hire into the corporate environment.