JOB FIELD : Govt/Defence/Core/Technical
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
AGE LIMIT: 38-40 Years (As on 31.05.2013)
- Ph.D Physics (Doctoral work should be related to extensive usage of X-rays at a high energy synchrotron beam line) with MSc Physics with 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Experience Desirable : At least one year experience on a synchrotron with the capability of independent operation and maintenance of a (preferably EDXRD) beam line.
- Ph.D in the area of thin film science and technology from reputed University/ Institute with publications in reputed academic peer reviewed international journals with MSc Physics with 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Experience Desirable : Experience in any of the following areas. Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) and characterization techniques 2 with hands on experience.
- Multilayer thin film physics or device design Experience in R&D activities related to the work profile and knowledge of computational methods will be highly desirable.
- Ph.D in the area of Applied optics or photonics or optical Engineering from reputed University/Institute with publications in reputed academic peer reviewed international journals with M.Sc Physics with 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Experience desirable : Experience in any of the following areas: Holography and/or Interferometry. Optical Design, Fibre optics and optical Meteorology Hands-on experience in the areas of Optical Instrumentation and Techniques and computational methods will be highly desirable.
- The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech in Information Technology from a recognised University with ? 60% marks with programming skills and knowledge in the areas of ; (a) RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL and MSSQL etc. (b) Programming language like PHP, JSP, ASP, TUML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, XML and XHTML etc. (c) Web 2.0, rich text website design and Open Source packages customization etc. (d) Enterprise Windows and RedHat/Scientific Linux Environment (e) Digital object archival and management.
- Experience Desirable : Two years experience in programme coding, testing and deployment using above skills and programming languages.
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment and meet deadlines for web development and digital archival processing.
HOW TO APPLY:
TO APPLY: Click Here