COMPANY NAME: Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies, a spin-off of Hewlett-Packard Company, broke records on Nov. 18, 1999 as the largest initial public offering (IPO) in Silicon Valley history. The US $2.1 billion raised from that IPO was a sharp contrast to the $538 in working capital that founders Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard began with in 1938. From a small garage in Palo Alto, California, to employees around the world serving customers in 110 countries, Agilent has a long history of innovation and leadership in the communications, electronics, semiconductor, test and measurement, life sciences and chemical analysis industries.
WEBSITE DETAILS: http://www.agilent.co.in
JOB FIELD : IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Field Service Engineer
JOB REQ ID: 2049784
JOB REQ ID: 2049784
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers/ 0-4 Years
- The candidate should possess Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 4 years related experience.
- The Field Service Engineer is responsible for on-site installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of company and multi-vendor systems solutions which may include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Installs and optimizes hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Performs maintenance and repair services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance.
- Proactively responds to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers' business.
- Delivers (does not design) fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software. Serves as an internal resource on technical issues.
- May train other field engineers or customers. May calibrate equipment on-site for large volume customers.
- Works on on-site customer service and support assignments with clearly defined objectives
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires).
TO APPLY: Click here
Get 3 Lakh+ interview calls every month: Register Now