JOB POSTED DATE: 1 April 2013
COMPANY NAME: Zyme Solutions
Zyme was founded with a mission, to address the channel visibility problem in the high-tech industry.Our customers include leaders like SanDisk, Symantec, Xerox, and Dell, and they span various subsectors of the technology industry.Today, Zyme is the leading provider of channel data solutions for the high-tech industry, giving our customers unparalleled visibility into their channel sales activity. Our solutions help customers acquire high-quality data from their partners globally, leverage this data to improve their business processes, and communicate this insight to their channel organizations through CRM and PRM tools.
JOB FIELD : IT/Software Jobs
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Associate Analyst
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.Com/BBM/B.Sc
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 0-1 Year
- The candidate should be Graduate in B.Com/BBM/B.Sc (Maths & Statistics) with good academic record from any recognized university.
- Should be comfortable with computers, technology and utilizing software (Microsoft Excel, Access, other) to perform business analysis.
- The candidate should have intellectual curiosity, detail orientation and desire to analyze and investigate trends/patterns in data and information.
- Should possess Knowledge of Statistical Process Control techniques & concepts.
- As an Associate Analyst, the selected candidate should execute Zyme channel visibility services for clients. Collect, consolidate, and analyze client point of sale and inventory information.
- Should execute production process according to process documentation, quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable, high quality deliverables.
- Need to develop strong understanding of Zyme internal tools and technology used to optimize data consolidation and reconciliation services.
- Should recommend ways to improve process, documentation, internal tools and technology to make daily work flow stable and error-free.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates can send your resume to email@example.com with only "Associate Analyst" in the title of the email.
(NOTE:Your resume should be sent as an attachment in one of the following formats: Plain ASCII, PDF, MS Word or HTML only).
WEBSITE DETAILS OF THE COMPANY: http://www.zymesolutions.com
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month Register Here