JOB POSTED DATE: 1 April 2013
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Associate Analyst
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
LAST DATE: ASAP
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 0-1 Year
- The candidate should be Graduate in B.Com/BBM/B.Sc (Maths & Statistics) with good academic record from any recognized university.
- Should be comfortable with computers, technology and utilizing software (Microsoft Excel, Access, other) to perform business analysis.
- The candidate should have intellectual curiosity, detail orientation and desire to analyze and investigate trends/patterns in data and information.
- Should possess Knowledge of Statistical Process Control techniques & concepts.
- As an Associate Analyst, the selected candidate should execute Zyme channel visibility services for clients. Collect, consolidate, and analyze client point of sale and inventory information.
- Should execute production process according to process documentation, quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable, high quality deliverables.
- Need to develop strong understanding of Zyme internal tools and technology used to optimize data consolidation and reconciliation services.
- Should recommend ways to improve process, documentation, internal tools and technology to make daily work flow stable and error-free.
Interested and eligible candidates can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with only "Associate Analyst" in the title of the email.
(NOTE:Your resume should be sent as an attachment in one of the following formats: Plain ASCII, PDF, MS Word or HTML only).