JOB POSTED DATE: 18 April 2013
COMPANY NAME: Halliburton
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 72,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in approximately 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
JOB FIELD : Core/Technical
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Entry Level Engineer-Well Design
JOB ID: 00231644
JOB ID: 00231644
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
LAST DATE: ASAP
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- The candidate should have completed an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Geology and no prior experience.
- Certification as an Engineer-in-Training is desirable.
- This is the entry-level position for Well Engineering.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Duties include assisting daily in updating of well plans and survey files; monitoring well paths and performing assigned tasks in checking anti-collision criteria, etc.
- Assists in the preparation of proposals, tenders, technical reports, etc. and any other assigned duties that will assist in the professional and efficient operation of the directional drilling office.
- Learns to operate the different software and systems used to plan wells. Performs specific and limited portions of assignments.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires).
To Apply : Click here
WEBSITE DETAILS OF THE COMPANY: http://www.halliburton.com