JOB FIELD : Core/Technical
JOB ID: 00231644
- The candidate should have completed an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Geology and no prior experience.
- Certification as an Engineer-in-Training is desirable.
- This is the entry-level position for Well Engineering.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Duties include assisting daily in updating of well plans and survey files; monitoring well paths and performing assigned tasks in checking anti-collision criteria, etc.
- Assists in the preparation of proposals, tenders, technical reports, etc. and any other assigned duties that will assist in the professional and efficient operation of the directional drilling office.
- Learns to operate the different software and systems used to plan wells. Performs specific and limited portions of assignments.