JOB POSTED DATE: 20 March 2013
JOB FIELD: IT/Software Jobs
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Assistant Software Engineer - Trainee
OFFERED SALARY: Rs 2.00 LPA
JOB LOCATION: Chennai / Hyderabad / Mumbai
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
YEAR OF PASSING: 2012 Batch
- The candidate should 2012 passed out B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science,Information Technology,Electronics & Communication Engineering,Electronics & Electrical Engineering)" (MCA/M.Sc., Integrated candidates are not allowed).
- Should have secured above 75% in the 10th, 75% in the 12th and CGPA of 7.5 or 75%
- Candidates should know JAVA programming language.
- Polaris Aptitude Test: 70 mins, 50 questions, 60% pass percentage (Will test the English proficiency, logical & analytical skills)
- Software Engineering Test: 60 mins, 40 questions, 60% pass percentage (Candidates will be tested on SDLC, Engineering Phases, Various Types of Testing)
- Programming Skills: 60 mins -To write JAVA code for 3 programs, To Identifying errors in given 5 programs, 60% pass percentage (Candidates are expected to know Java)
- Group Discussion: (will be conducted on some other day)
- HR Round: (will be conducted on same day of GD).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates can register this off-campus through the given link below and attend the drive on 23rd March 2013 at the following venue Location .
VENUE LOCATION :
Saveetha Engineering College,
Chennai - 602105