Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- The candidate should be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Other graduates from any recognized university.
- Should possess good communication skills and analytical skills.
- As a Software Test engineer, the work involves, delivering software with benchmarked quality and customer satisfaction, thereby enabling faster customer adoption.
- Be part of a team which values open communication, empowerment, innovation and career development
- Write Automation test plans which define the automation strategy and test cases for new features
- Work with development engineers in product defect diagnosis
- Work with other dev-test engineers in script development efforts by performing code reviews and assisting in debugging efforts.
- Helps engineers find ways to attack new or difficult defect in the code.
- Uses expertise and creativity for innovative product recommendation and solutions. Applies knowledge of Cisco's business strategies.