COMPANY NAME: Philips Electronics India Limited
Philips Electronics India Limited, a subsidiary of the Netherlands-based Royal Philips Electronics, is the leading Health and Wellbeing company.Today, Philips is a simpler and more focused company with global leadership positions in key markets of Healthcare, Lighting and Consumer Lifestyle, addressing people’s Health and wellbeing needs and aspirations as its overarching theme.For the past 120 years our meaningful innovations have improved the quality of life for millions, creating a strong and trusted Philips brand with market access all over the world.
JOB FIELD : IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Software Architect - Data Analytics
JOB REQ ID: 033759
JOB REQ ID: 033759
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Across India
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- The candidate should be B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduate from any recognized university.
- Exposure to C# .NET, WCF, WPF, HTML5,Java, Enterprise architecture along with exposure to database design
- Should have deep appreciation of software engineering principles - especially software services proposition.
- Should have healthcare industry related experience such as workflow designs, Healthcare IT solutions, healthcare regulations, equipment knowledge will be good to have .
- Should possess systems mindset and good problem solving abilities.
- Should be constructive in approach, ability to work in a team, collaborate , leverage
- Should have excellent Communication, clear articulation and analytical skills
- The candidate should be ready to travel for short periods.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this job through the given link below as soon as possible(Before the link expires).
TO APPLY: Click Here
WEBSITE DETAILS OF THE COMPANY:http://www.philips.com
1 Year Online MBA with Placement Assurance -To Apply -Click here