COMPANY NAME: BNY Mellon
Established in 2007 from the merger of Mellon Financial Corporation and The Bank of New York Company, Inc., BNY Mellon is a leading investment management and investment services company, uniquely focused to help clients manage and move their financial assets and succeed in the rapidly changing global marketplace.For individuals, we offer sophisticated financial solutions, including investment and wealth management, private banking and shareowner services.BNY Mellon Asset Management is one of the world's leading asset management organizations, encompassing BNY Mellon's affiliated investment management firms and global distribution companies. Headquartered in New York, BNY Mellon has $27.9 trillion in assets under custody or administration and $1.4 trillion under management.
JOB FIELD : Finance/Banking/Others
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Operations Executive
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: Any Graduates
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers/1 Year
- Candidates should have completed any degree from a recognized university.
- Should have minimum of 1 year of Accounts Payable experience.
- Freshers with excellent interpersonal and systems skills can be considered.
- Should have the ability to self-manage and work with limited direction.
- Should possess strong systems Knowledge, and MS Office products.
- Exhibit proficiency with the current Accounts Payable software.
- Experience obtained through training/exposure in an Operational AP environment for a minimum of 1 year.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for the role
- This position includes responsbility for all tasks associated with the accurate and timely processing of invoices and expense diaries received in Accounts Payable.
- These documents will include, but not be limited to, vendor invoices received both on paper and electronically, expense diaries received from hMellon & hBNY employees and much more.
- The role incorporates specific interpretation and validation of BNY Mellon corporate policies when processing invoices and expense diaries.
HOW TO APPLY: