COMPANY NAME: Intel
JOB FIELD : Student/Intern
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Undergraduate Intern-Technical
JOB REQ ID: 703003
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
LAST DATE: 25 December 2013
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- The candidate should be Engineering Student in Electronics or Computer Science background degree from any recognized university.
- Should have good knowledge in programming & OS concepts.
- The candidate should possess good aptitude & percentage / scores in the curriculum.
- As a Undergraduate Intern-Technical, the responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- A GNSS SW development, integration & verification.
HOW TO APPLY: