COMPANY NAME: BEL- Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad. BEL offers products and services in a wide spectrum of technology like Radars, Military Communications, Naval Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Telecommunications, Sound and Vision Broadcasting, Opto-Electronics, Tank Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Embedded Software and Electronic Components. With its expertise developed over the years, the company also provides turnkey systems solutions.
JOB FIELD : Core/Tech/Govt/Others
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Engineers-Electronics and Mechanical
OFFERED SALARY: Rs.12,000/month
LAST DATE: 09 January 2013
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 6 Months
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 25 years (as on 01.12.2012)
- The candidate should have completed First class in BE/ B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical) from a recognized University/ institution.
- Should have a minimum of 6 months Experience in the similar area preferably in Engineering Industry.
- Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in the above disciplines) followed by an interview.
- Eligible candidates,who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/ interview.
- Selected candidates have to deposit their original degree mark sheets and Degree certificate with the Company.