JOB POSTED DATE: 07 November 2012
COMPANY NAME: Amazon
COMPANY NAME: Amazon
Amazon.com,inc is an American mulitnational electronic commerce company with headquarters in seattle, Washington,united states. It is the world's largest online retailer. the company also produces consumer electronics-notably the Amazon Kindle e-book reader-and is a major provider of cloud computing services. amazon has separate retail websites for the following countries: United states, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, with international shipping to certain other countries for some its products. It is also expected to launch its websites in Poland, Netherlands, and Sweden.
JOB FIELD : IT/Software/BPO/KPO
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Customer Service Specialist
OFFERED SALARY: 1.5 LPA
VENUE LOCATION: Chennai
DATE: 10 November 2012
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: Any graduates
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 0 - 1 Year
- The candidate should have completed any graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have the ability to interact with an external party like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and draft a concise email response.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on course of action on when and to whom to escalate
- Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner
- As a Customer Service Specialist, the candidate will process and Respond to emails received from publishers
- Need to respond to queries sent to the KDP forums and investigate payment concerns brought up by customers
- Should maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Need to work on developing canned responses for common questions.
- The candidate should work with operations manager in documenting process flows.
The candidates are requested to bring the following documents to the interview.
- Resume 2 copies
- Education Certificates Consolidated Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate [UG, PG] and address proof.
- Previous & Current Employment Documents [Companies Offer letter, Salary slips (last 3 month), Relieving letters (one of these docs should have employee number/code)]
- Proof of Address (Telephone bill/ Ration Card/ Voter ID/Passport)
Interested and eligible candidates walk in to the following venue location on 10th November 2012 (Time: 10:00AM to 11:00AM).
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd,
III floor, Plot No- 40,
2nd floor , SP Info City MGR Salai (Veeranam Road)
(Landmark: Near RMZ Millennia IT Park (and Lifeline Hospital))
WEBSITE DETAILS OF THE COMPANY: http://www.india.amazon.com/
SHARE THIS WALK-IN:
Get Placed in Top MNC's(Cognizant,Accenture,Mindtree..etc): Register Here