JOB POSTED DATE: 21 October 2012
COMPANY NAME: Reliance Communications Ltd
Reliance Communications Ltd.(commonly called RCOM) is an Indian broadband and telecommunications company headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India. RCOM is the world's 15th largest mobile phone operator with over 150 million subscribers and India's 2nd largest telecom operator in India, only after Bharti Airtel. Established on 2004, a subsidiary of the Reliance Group. The company has five segments: Wireless segment includes wireless operations of the company; broadband segment includes broadband operations of the company; Global segment include national long distance and international long distance operations of the company and the wholesale operations of its subsidiaries; Investment segment includes investment activities of the Group companies, and Other segment consists of the customer care activities and direct-to-home (DTH) activities.
JOB FIELD : Core/Technical
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Operation Support Engineer/FT Reports to Area Manager
OFFERED SALARY: Rs.1.80 Lpa
JOB LOCATION: Punjab/Himachal/Haryana/Jammu & Kashmir
DATE: 6 November 2012
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: Diploma
YEAR OF PASSING: 2012 and 2013 Batch
TYPE OF DRIVE: Offcampus
- The candidate should be Diploma holder in Electronics and Communication from 2012 Batch (All Candidates are eligible) from a recognized university.
- The candidate should be a Diploma holder in Electronics and Communication from 2013 Batch (Emax Candidates only).
- The candidate will be involved in electrical works done at various BTS sites.
- Should control maintenance of DG, SMPG, and Fiber cuts under SLA.
- Need to control number of faults and MTTR within targets.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates can register this offcampus through the given link and attend the offcampus in the following venue location.
(NOTE:No Registration Fee. No on spot registration will be entertained).
TO APPLY: Click here
Venue Date: 06 November 2012(Thursday)
Emax Education City,
Kalpi – Naraingarh Road,
Dist Ambala (Haryana).
SHARE THIS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE: