JOB POSTED DATE: 4 August 2012
COMPANY NAME: Birla White
Birla White is India's largest white cement producer with a production capacity of over 550 thousand tonnes annually. Established in 1988 with an initial production capacity of 80 thousand tonnes, the company has indeed come a long way. Its manufacturing plant is today regarded as one of the most technologically-advanced white cement plants in the world.
JOB FIELD : Core/Technical
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Graduate Engineer Trainee
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
LAST DATE: 25 August 2012
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Candidates from B.E/B.Tech -Mechanical from recognized university.
- Candidates should have good knowledge in technical.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Monitor and analyze maintenance expenses to operate in budgeted norms and ensure execution of improvement actions for cost optimization.
- Identify areas for improvement through planned reviews of performance, prepare improvement /Modifications proposals and supervise its execution for continuous improvement in Productivity/ Reliability of equipment.
- Supervise and monitor quality systems (ISO, EMS, OHSAS, SA, WCM philosophy) in the section through the involvement of people for improving Plant Performance as per Quality / Environmental Standards.
- Monitor and control the inventory of spare parts of section to keep the inventory at optimum levels and reduce inventory costs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible before the link expire.
To Apply Online: Click here
WEBSITE DETAILS OF THE COMPANY: https://www.birlawhite.com
SHARE THIS JOB:
1 Year Online MBA with Placement Assurance -To Apply -Click here