Birla White is India's largest white cement producer with a production capacity of over 550 thousand tonnes annually. Established in 1988 with an initial production capacity of 80 thousand tonnes, the company has indeed come a long way. Its manufacturing plant is today regarded as one of the most technologically-advanced white cement plants in the world.
- Candidates from B.E/B.Tech -Mechanical from recognized university.
- Candidates should have good knowledge in technical.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Monitor and analyze maintenance expenses to operate in budgeted norms and ensure execution of improvement actions for cost optimization.
- Identify areas for improvement through planned reviews of performance, prepare improvement /Modifications proposals and supervise its execution for continuous improvement in Productivity/ Reliability of equipment.
- Supervise and monitor quality systems (ISO, EMS, OHSAS, SA, WCM philosophy) in the section through the involvement of people for improving Plant Performance as per Quality / Environmental Standards.
- Monitor and control the inventory of spare parts of section to keep the inventory at optimum levels and reduce inventory costs.
SHARE THIS JOB: