COMPANY NAME: Bank of America
FIELD OF WORKING: Finance/Management
JOB ROLE: Team Member
JOB ID: HYD10716
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Hyderabad
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.Com+MBA
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Candidate should possess B.Com with MBA Finance only from recognized University or Institution.
- Good understanding of FX trade confirmation and settlement
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical aptitude and reasoning ability
- Good judgmental skills and clarity in thought process
- Ability to work in a team
- The process identifies researches and resolves any exceptions arising post settlement of FX Trades and incoming / outgoing payments related to FX products.
- These exceptions relate to unreconciled Nostro entries, client requests such as payment cancellation, recall of funds, Wire amendment, confirmation of credit to beneficiary etc.
- The associates investigate the exceptions, fix the break and provide resolution to client and internal business partners.
- As a part of the process, the associates might liaise with various foreign banks, counter parties, FX clients of Bank of America.
- Ensure that the process transactions are processed as per procedures
- Must contribute to help the team achieve the targets for various CTQs as per the SLA
- Ensure that the quality of the transactions is in compliance with predefined parameters
- Identify potential areas for process improvements & highlight the same to the TL/AM
- Provide the relevant process reports and/or MIS on a on a daily basis
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
- Provide process training to new team members to improve their performance
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (Before the link expire)
To Apply: Click here